Marine - Defence Services
Super Global Services are a preferred supplier to Australian Defence.
Located closely to the Defence Naval Base, HMAS Cairns, makes us easily accessible and also gives us the ability to turn things around quickly.
Super Global Services has been supporting BAE systems and the Hydrographic Fleet for 12 years. As well as electrical support services, we are able to deliver air conditioning and refrigeration services. Our mechanics have 10 years' experience in Hydrographic Fleet/Armidale Patrol Boats & Cape Class Patrol Boats as well as a number of commercial vessels.
Working at speed does not mean we lose our attention to quality. As an approved and preferred supplier to the Defence Force, it's critical that we carry out all of our services to the highest possible standard.
We can support you with:
- Routine and planned maintenance
- External maintenance packages
- Urgent break maintenance and defect rectification
- Ship and electrical surveys
- Marine Cathodic Protection (CP)
- Variable Speed Drivers (VSD
- Defence standard computerised label engraving
- Generators, wiring, switchboards, motors, pumps and fans
- Fibre optics systems
- Technical investigations
- Contractor Support Assessments
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Technical Instructions
- Improvement Plans
- Integrated Logistics Systems